Terms and Conditions1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. MST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. MST.
NO Early Check-ins or Late Check-outs
2. FREE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS - Free Wireless Internet Access is available in each property. A code will be provided in the property upon your arrival.
3. PARKING - Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles and spaces are directly in front or next to the property.
4. ALL properties are NON SMOKING properties. Evidence of smoking upon your departure will result in extra cleaning fees at renter’s expense.
5. Pets are NOT permitted at any time in ANY property. Any evidence that you have had a pet in the property will result in extra cleaning fees at renter’s expense or your immediate eviction upon discovery of a pet on the premises with no refund of paid rent.
6. Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan – This plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that may occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed in writing to Moonlight Vacation Rentals prior to check-out via the following email address: [email protected] This plan will pay a maximum benefit of $1500. Any damages to the rental unit that exceed $1500 will be the responsibility of the named individual for the reservation and charged to the credit card on file. The Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan is added to your stay for a fee of $49. Coverage is provided to you and all travelers under the reservation during the stay. Coverage is not provided for damage due to:
a. Your intentional acts or gross negligence
b. Any damage that occurs if you are in violation of this rental agreement
By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize and request Moonlight Vacation Rentals to administer the Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan as outlined above.
7. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the reservation total is required to book the reservation. The advance payment will be applied toward the agreed upon total cost of the rental, which includes 12% lodging and resort taxes, 3% processing fee, rental damage protection plan ($49), and a cleaning fee. The BALANCE OF RENT is due sixty (60) days prior to your arrival date. (Please contact us directly when booking a stay of 30 or more nights.)
8. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will receive a FULL refund (except all holiday rentals that fall on or between December 23, 2023 and January 3, 2024 must be canceled by August 25, 2023 in order to receive a refund, as stated below). Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation within 60 days of the arrival date or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit unless the property can be re-rented for the same amount or greater. If you cancel during the 60 days prior to your arrival, we will open those dates immediately for rebooking and if the property can be rebooked for the same amount or greater, we will issue a refund.
* All HOLIDAY RENTALS that fall on or between December 23, 2023 and January 3, 2024 have until August 25, 2023 to cancel for a full refund. After August 25, 2023 all payments made for these reservations are non-refundable. An advance payment of 50% is due at the time of booking and the balance will be due 60 days prior to your arrival date.
**** We strongly recommend that you consider adding Generali travel insurance to your reservation. Please contact us with any questions about this travel insurance policy. If you choose to add this policy, the fee is 7.1% of the total reservation amount.
Here are the links to the details of this travel insurance:
GENERALI TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY DETAILS
- Winter Travel Insurance Benefit Highlights
- Summer Travel Insurance Benefit Highlights
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - Tenant understands and agrees that this property shall be occupied by no more than the number of individuals (including children and infants) indicated by our website for this property. If this number is exceeded, Moonlight Vacation Rentals has the right to terminate the rental.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. While linens and bath towels are included in the property, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate and is not available.
11. CHECKOUT PROCEDURES - Prior to checkout, please place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run the dishwasher. Beds should be left unmade and towels should be placed in the bathrooms. Before leaving, please set all thermostats to 65 degrees. Make sure all doors and windows are shut and locked.
** Our cleaners arrive promptly at 10am to clean the property on the day of your departure and if they cannot gain access because the key is not in the lock box they cannot begin cleaning the property for the next guests, therefore it is very important that 1 key is left in the lock box (if the property is not keyless entry). Thank you for honoring our 10am check-out and check-out policies.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to these terms and conditions must be approved in writing in advance.
14. SMOKE DETECTORS/ CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR - The property has smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if detectors are missing, uninstalled, "chirps" or have a low battery condition.
15. HOT TUBS - We strongly advice against children under the age of 12 in the hot tub at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there are certain health risks associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. The hot tub will be drained and refilled prior to every arrival. If there is a check-out on the day of your arrival, the hot tub may not be hot on the day of your arrival due to the fact that it has been drained and refilled on that day. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, they will break and you may be charged for replacement. When not using the hot tub, please leave cover on and clipped so hot tub will stay warm and all children will stay safe. If we notice that the hot tub cover is open and you are not using the hot tub, you will receive a call from us. If this happens more than once, you will be charged $25 per incident to the credit card you used to pay for your reservation. This is not only a waste of energy, but an EXTREME hazard to any children that may be staying nearby or playing in the area.
16. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS/SKI CONDITIONS - No refunds will be given for storms or weather related issues. **In the winter months, we highly recommend four wheel drive vehicles and/or chains. We do not refund due to road or travel conditions, flight cancelations, poor skiing conditions, or lift closures. If you have any concerns about this policy, please consider adding Generali travel insurance to your reservation. Please contact us with any questions.
17. Hold Harmless - Each property is privately owned. The owners and property manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners and property manager are not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.